Yet another financial information source on the internet. Hosted by Marketman, and headquartered in Redmond, WA. There are three main topics at Geldpress, including leveraged finance (housing, stock options, general short term trading ideas), government and politics (mainly issues related to reckless government spending plus a tad on economics) and technology (any random technologies that I feel like writing about).
email@example.com (site admin concerns)
- Why the geldpress name? All my other choices were already taken. I started out my search for a domain name with a list of words – money, finance, investment, review, trends, etc. The one word domain names were definitely all taken, so I proceeded to the two word combinations, and most of the combinations I could tolerate were also taken. My next choice was to try foreign words. “Geld” is the German word for money. And “press” can signify either leverage (pressing your bets) or media /news.
- Do you give financial or trading advice? Absolutely not. I am not a financial adviser. I am just a guy who understands and trades the markets for fun and profits.
- Can I purchase books and electronics securely? Absolutely. The geldpress bookstore is an affiliate store of Amazon.com. If you trust Amazon.com, then you can trust the Geldpress bookstore and lnks. All of the payment processing and order fulfillment is done by Amazon.com, directly on the Amazon website. The store tab within the Geldpress website is a accomplished through an embedded web frame. Geldpress receives a small commission for any product orders at Amazon that are originated from Geldpress. By originating your orders at Geldpress – either from the Amazon ads, the bookstore tab, or from the books linked from within a post, you are helping to support this site.
Popular articles on options trading:
- It’s a “Market Sum” game
- Getting started with stock options
- Time for cover – the covered call
- Covered calls – removing the covers and going naked
- Iron condor traders can make 25 percent per month
- Three investment strategies that continue to work
- From LEAP to calendar spread and back again
- Option price modelling – Black Scholes and Excel
- Understanding the bear call credit spread
- Modeling theta time decay in a bear call credit spread
- Selling puts for income, or as a cheaper investment
- Learning stock options, and no risk virtual options trading
- Hit jackpot returns with a Russell 2000 butterfly spread
- butterfly spreads part 2 and free excel option calculator
Popular housing articles:
- Reading the comics – aka Real Estate section
- Seattle area condos feeling the pain
- Mortgage insurance won’t help banks who ignored it
Popular technology articles:
- AT&T will lose money with the iphone data plan
- Magicjack review – unlimited calling for $20 per year
- Let the iPod Touch GPS rumors begin
Popular reckless government spending articles:
- The United States has not had a balanced budget since 1957!
- The United States national debt limit has become a joke
- The choice is clear on Obama vs McCain – fiscal responsibility
- Washington state debt history – does Dino Rossi understand it?
Disclaimer: There are no guarantees as to the reliability of any content at Geldpress. Consult your own financial adviser before acting on any information, especially Internet information with cartoon narrators, such as the one above! Option trading is dangerous and you can lose all your money! Following random trade ideas from the Internet is dangerous! Any material within the Geldpress site is for entertainment purposes only, and is NOT advice. Trade at your own risk!